A world leader in valves entrusted Lifespan to pick up Data Center Equipment from their site.
- Lifespan went onsite, packed all equipment and black-wrapped the skid
- Lifespan banded the truck so that it was secure.
- Lifespan did a direct drive from the data center to our facility
- The equipment was received at our CCTV Recorded ITAD Receiving dock.
- All hard drives were then pulled from the units. We captured details – SN/Make/Model
- Lifespan then shredded the hard disks.
- The company generated USD7K for the Data Center’s retired equipment.
- They turned the credit of the recovery on file and use it for purchasing equipment.