Lifespan recycling expertise is certified by the most rigorous industry standards and audited regularly to ensure professional care of your retired IT products. At every stage of our process, we take care to minimize carbon footprint, pollution and toxic waste.
- Parts in good working condition are refurbished.
- Unusable components are separated to yield clean commodities
- Plastic, steel, aluminium, copper and precious metals are turned into 100% recyclable products
- You receive a Certificate of Recycling that certifies title transfer and full compliance with all environmental regulations.
Lifespan provides IT Asset Disposition services for all IT products found in the business environment:
- Desktop Computers (including keyboard, mouse and wiring)
- Mainframe computers and components
- Storage Media
- Monitors (CRT and LCD )
- Printers, Scanners, Drives and Modems
- Routers and Switches
- Handheld Devices
- Telephones (Mobile or Cellular Hardware)
- Telecommunications equipment (switch-gear, switches and relays)
- Fax Machines
- Mass Storage Arrays
- Tape Libraries
- Point of Sale Equipment
- Networking Hardware (Switches, Routers and Hubs )